Clan Cats
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Clan Cats

Join the Clans and fight against others in aghast!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» The journey of a lifetime
The Nursery - Page 2 EmptyFri Feb 12, 2010 10:54 pm by Lynxpaw

» Music/Singing time
The Nursery - Page 2 EmptyTue Feb 09, 2010 9:30 pm by Lynxpaw

» Lilytail's life
The Nursery - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 24, 2010 4:37 pm by Lynxpaw

» The Warrior Code....Learn it, live it
The Nursery - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 24, 2010 4:19 pm by Lynxpaw

» APPRENTICES!!!
The Nursery - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 21, 2010 9:51 am by Lynxpaw

» Speckleheart's family <3
The Nursery - Page 2 EmptyWed Jan 20, 2010 6:48 pm by Lynxpaw

» The Kit Den!
The Nursery - Page 2 EmptyFri Jan 15, 2010 2:01 am by Lynxpaw

» The Nursery
The Nursery - Page 2 EmptyFri Jan 15, 2010 1:08 am by Ivykit

» Russetkit's creation
The Nursery - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 10, 2010 4:23 pm by Lightningflight

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Forum
Affiliates
free forum

The Nursery

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Lynxpaw
Kit
Kit
Lynxpaw

The Nursery - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Nursery   The Nursery - Page 2 EmptyMon Jan 11, 2010 6:30 pm

"Wait!" A bloody tortoiseshell she-cat ran into the clearing. "Windclan is under attack! Thunderclan have turned on us!"

My eyes grow wide. "Go and see Cinderpelt! She will have some herbs!" I call to her. The she-cat nodded her thanks and limped towards the cleft in the rock.

Whisperclaw stayed silent as Blackstar lead the cats towards the fight. "Momma whats wrong?" I asked the calico she-cat. Whiperclaw sighed as she bent to whisper in my ear, "You were born in Windclan." My eyes grew wide as i stared at my mom. "So......I was born a Windclan cat?" I turned to face the battle. "Momma i can do this. We will fight for Windclan!" I threw myself into the mass of cats and got hold of a newly training apprentice. I grabbed his ribs in my paws and thrust the cat onto the ground. It was a tom. I leaped up and circled him, i jumped at him from one side, when he tried to block i turned and batted at him with another paw. When he started wailing a huge jet black she cat snarled at me. Oh no. i thought. This is his mom! I ripped at her moonlite fur and scored my hind paws down her underside. She threw me across the clearing but started fleeing with her kit. I looked around and spotted Whisperclaw attacking a large tom. Then i spotted Russetkit and Twilightkit fighting a tabby she-cat Warrior. I jumped in with them and we clawed across her face. When she fled she was covered in blood. Then i saw something that made my heart sink. Oh no......A Shadowclan cat is attacking Firestar! I had to make a decision. My clan, or my father. I thrust myself at the Warrior and nipped her flank. She ran to go fight another. For a moment i stared at my father, he hadn't seen me in moons! But he ran off to attack another cat.
Back to top Go down
https://ninjawarriorcats.forumotion.com
Ivykit
Loner
Loner
Ivykit

PostSubject: Re: The Nursery   The Nursery - Page 2 EmptyMon Jan 11, 2010 7:26 pm

Twilightkit batted a grey tom apprentice with her paw and hissed loudly, she jumped on his back and sunk her claws deep into his fur, breaking the skin.
Back to top Go down
Lynxpaw
Kit
Kit
Lynxpaw

PostSubject: Re: The Nursery   The Nursery - Page 2 EmptyMon Jan 11, 2010 7:54 pm

I jumped on another tabby, this time a Warrior. I bit deep down, into the skin. He yowled in pain and batted me away. But i sprang up and leaped on him, sending him hurling towards the moor. He rolled back and jumped up. He leaped on me and clawed down my flank. My yowl was high pitched as i half-heartedly raked my hind claws across his soft underbelly. "Help!" I yowled to the frosty air. "He's gonna kill me!" My breath became heavy as i lashed out at the Thunderclan warrior. But then i saw him. Firestar was coming to save me! Firestar dashed through the cats, throwing them up around him. He jumped on the warrior and gave a battle cry before biting deep into his flank. The dim sun cast uneven shadows along his fur. "We're outnumbered!" One of the Thunderclan warriors screeched. "You're right!" Blackpaw, a new apprentice from Windclan said. "And that's a good thing!" Blackpaw's muscles bunched together as he sprang on the cat Firestar was holding down. Blackpaw seemed to understand Firestar was protecting his daughter. Firestar nodded and jumped off to kill another cat. Blackpaw slashed down with one mighty paw on the tabby. I quickly lifted my hind paws up so the tabby was thrown a ways away, he laid there, and his flanks stopped moving. I got up and faced Blackpaw. "Thank-" He cut me off and nuzzled me. "No need to be thankful. Especially not to me." Blackpaw thrust his head away and ran back into the riving mass of cats.

As the mass of cats split apart, Thunderclan racing back into the bushes, Blackstar walked up to Tallstar and dipped his head. "My clan thanks you." The old tabby Tallstar rasped. Blackstar nodded and looked around. I looked around as well, only to see scratched up cats. As the clan began to leave, i wasn't sure which to travel with. I sighed and turned to Tallstar, a longing in my eyes. As if he sensed it, he said, "When you are apprenticed. My wounds stung as the Shadowclan cats limped rapidly towards camp. When we arrived, Runningnose rushed from cat to cat, dealing with their wounds. Thank Starclan that's over!
Back to top Go down
Ivykit
Loner
Loner
Ivykit

PostSubject: Re: The Nursery   The Nursery - Page 2 EmptyFri Jan 15, 2010 12:58 am

Twilightkit was bleeding heavily, but was able to stand. "I need some help..." she managed to get out. She lied down, her fur stained of her and other cat's blood.
Back to top Go down
Lynxpaw
Kit
Kit
Lynxpaw

PostSubject: Re: The Nursery   The Nursery - Page 2 EmptyFri Jan 15, 2010 12:59 am

Runningnose padded to her & sat the herbs in front of her. "Here." he mewed, flicking his tail aggressively.
Back to top Go down
Ivykit
Loner
Loner
Ivykit

PostSubject: Re: The Nursery   The Nursery - Page 2 EmptyFri Jan 15, 2010 1:02 am

Twilightkit watched him. "What do I do?" she looked at the herbs. "Do I chew them?"
Back to top Go down
Lynxpaw
Kit
Kit
Lynxpaw

PostSubject: Re: The Nursery   The Nursery - Page 2 EmptyFri Jan 15, 2010 1:03 am

Runningnose padded to the kit and gave her a warning nip on her tail. "Of course! And you should know by NOW what to do with cobwebs."
Back to top Go down
Ivykit
Loner
Loner
Ivykit

PostSubject: Re: The Nursery   The Nursery - Page 2 EmptyFri Jan 15, 2010 1:06 am

Twilightkit mewed angrily "I'm going home!" she meowed, eating the herbs, then walking off.
Back to top Go down
Lynxpaw
Kit
Kit
Lynxpaw

PostSubject: Re: The Nursery   The Nursery - Page 2 EmptyFri Jan 15, 2010 1:07 am

(let's just post in Riverclan 4 now)
Back to top Go down
Ivykit
Loner
Loner
Ivykit

PostSubject: Re: The Nursery   The Nursery - Page 2 EmptyFri Jan 15, 2010 1:08 am

(Kay!)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Nursery   The Nursery - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

The Nursery
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Clan Cats :: Shadowclan-
Jump to: