Clan Cats
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Clan Cats

Join the Clans and fight against others in aghast!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» The journey of a lifetime
Lilytail's life EmptyFri Feb 12, 2010 10:54 pm by Lynxpaw

» Music/Singing time
Lilytail's life EmptyTue Feb 09, 2010 9:30 pm by Lynxpaw

» Lilytail's life
Lilytail's life EmptySun Jan 24, 2010 4:37 pm by Lynxpaw

» The Warrior Code....Learn it, live it
Lilytail's life EmptySun Jan 24, 2010 4:19 pm by Lynxpaw

» APPRENTICES!!!
Lilytail's life EmptyThu Jan 21, 2010 9:51 am by Lynxpaw

» Speckleheart's family <3
Lilytail's life EmptyWed Jan 20, 2010 6:48 pm by Lynxpaw

» The Kit Den!
Lilytail's life EmptyFri Jan 15, 2010 2:01 am by Lynxpaw

» The Nursery
Lilytail's life EmptyFri Jan 15, 2010 1:08 am by Ivykit

» Russetkit's creation
Lilytail's life EmptySun Jan 10, 2010 4:23 pm by Lightningflight

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Forum
Affiliates
free forum

Lilytail's life

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Lynxpaw
Kit
Kit
Lynxpaw

Lilytail's life Empty
PostSubject: Lilytail's life   Lilytail's life EmptySun Jan 24, 2010 4:37 pm

BIRTH:

Speckleheart lay where she was, breathing heavy. Crowfeather was at his mate's side, helping her give birth. Speckleheart's child from an earlier litter came and licked her ruffled fur. Speckleheart soon had a small kit at her side. An orange she-kit with peach spots kneaded Speckleheart's stomach, as did her other two kits.

KIT-HOOD:

Brackenkit prodded Dawnkit awake. "Get UP!" The peach kit, Lilykit, sat alone. Brackenkit threw himself at Dawnkit, play fighting. "Can i play?" Lilykit dared to ask. "No, RUNT!" Brackenkit hissed. Lilykit hung her head as Speckleheart glared at Brackenkit and Dawnkit. "Be nice." she growled under her breath. No cat was ever nice to Lilykit.....Because she was so small. One day, while Lilykit clawed into the ground, she growled quietly out loud, "Runt....Weak....We'll see who's weak soon enough! Just wait till their asleep..."

APPRENTICESHIP:

Lilypaw smiled, licking her paw. "Yes yes i know Freepaw....." She nuzzled him. "You like me. I got it." Her blind eyes grazed over him. She wrapped her tail around her paws. "You're becoming a warrior soon, so am i." Freepaw mewed. "Love you..." he meowed as the leader called him. Lilypaw just blushed and flicked her tail at him.

WARRIORS:

Lilytail leaped at Freejaw. "I'm expecting kits!!" She mewed happily, licking his ear. "Really?" he meowed in astonishment. "Yes really!" She licked his ear. "I'm so happy!" Freejaw said, licking her snout.
Back to top Go down
https://ninjawarriorcats.forumotion.com

Lilytail's life
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Clan Cats :: The Warrior code-
Jump to: