Clan Cats
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Clan Cats

Join the Clans and fight against others in aghast!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» The journey of a lifetime
Chapter 1, Into the Woods. EmptyFri Feb 12, 2010 10:54 pm by Lynxpaw

» Music/Singing time
Chapter 1, Into the Woods. EmptyTue Feb 09, 2010 9:30 pm by Lynxpaw

» Lilytail's life
Chapter 1, Into the Woods. EmptySun Jan 24, 2010 4:37 pm by Lynxpaw

» The Warrior Code....Learn it, live it
Chapter 1, Into the Woods. EmptySun Jan 24, 2010 4:19 pm by Lynxpaw

» APPRENTICES!!!
Chapter 1, Into the Woods. EmptyThu Jan 21, 2010 9:51 am by Lynxpaw

» Speckleheart's family <3
Chapter 1, Into the Woods. EmptyWed Jan 20, 2010 6:48 pm by Lynxpaw

» The Kit Den!
Chapter 1, Into the Woods. EmptyFri Jan 15, 2010 2:01 am by Lynxpaw

» The Nursery
Chapter 1, Into the Woods. EmptyFri Jan 15, 2010 1:08 am by Ivykit

» Russetkit's creation
Chapter 1, Into the Woods. EmptySun Jan 10, 2010 4:23 pm by Lightningflight

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Forum
Affiliates
free forum

Chapter 1, Into the Woods.

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Lynxpaw
Kit
Kit
Lynxpaw

Chapter 1, Into the Woods. Empty
PostSubject: Chapter 1, Into the Woods.   Chapter 1, Into the Woods. EmptySat Nov 07, 2009 3:11 pm

I was locked in battle. Our eyes locked. I jumped and tackled him to the ground. “I’ll never forgive you for what you’ve done, Icepaw!!” He shouted. He bit at my neck and I passed out. My eyes flickered open. Thank god. It was only a dream!! I laughed lightly at myself then felt the touch of my owners. “Mid did you have a bad dream?” The youngest asked. I barked in response. They left and I walked outside. “Hey Mid, How ya feeling today?” I looked over my shoulder. It was only Flash. “Great, Flash. Just a little freaked out from last night.” He laughed. “I would think so, girl! A wild dog bursting in your house isn’t exactly a normal night!” I laughed too. “Hey Flash I’m going on a walk. Bye.” I bounded down the hill and into the blackness of the woods. I looked around and saw a rabbit. I crouched down. It saw me and started to scamper away until I pinned it. “You’re mine, sucker!” I heard my voice echoing on the trees then a loud howl from behind. “A PACK DOG!! GET HIM!!” Then I felt a bite on my tail. I whirled around and pawed the dog off. I swiftly bit her snout and got up. She came running to me and pushed me over. Only then did I get a view of this foul creature. A boxer! I quickly jumped up and landed on her back, I felt bones crush beneath my weight. I howled in victory then she said. “Before I kill you, what is your name?” I pawed her telling her to silence. Then I murmured, “Mid.” She starting laughing. I pawed her harder and she said, “You are no pack dog!!” I rolled her so her stomach was facing down. “What do you mean?” I demanded. She laughed more. “You are no pack dog is what I mean! Anyway, who in the right MIND would let a German Sheppard in their pack!!” She laughed once more before I pushed harder down. “A German Sheppard is better than a Boxer!!” I laughed and then got off. “Ripplestar? Is that you?” I heard another voice and an unfamiliar scent.
Back to top Go down
https://ninjawarriorcats.forumotion.com

Chapter 1, Into the Woods.
Page 1 of 1