Clan Cats
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Clan Cats

Join the Clans and fight against others in aghast!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» The journey of a lifetime
A DIFF. STORY!! You just see. Chapter 1. EmptyFri Feb 12, 2010 10:54 pm by Lynxpaw

» Music/Singing time
A DIFF. STORY!! You just see. Chapter 1. EmptyTue Feb 09, 2010 9:30 pm by Lynxpaw

» Lilytail's life
A DIFF. STORY!! You just see. Chapter 1. EmptySun Jan 24, 2010 4:37 pm by Lynxpaw

» The Warrior Code....Learn it, live it
A DIFF. STORY!! You just see. Chapter 1. EmptySun Jan 24, 2010 4:19 pm by Lynxpaw

» APPRENTICES!!!
A DIFF. STORY!! You just see. Chapter 1. EmptyThu Jan 21, 2010 9:51 am by Lynxpaw

» Speckleheart's family <3
A DIFF. STORY!! You just see. Chapter 1. EmptyWed Jan 20, 2010 6:48 pm by Lynxpaw

» The Kit Den!
A DIFF. STORY!! You just see. Chapter 1. EmptyFri Jan 15, 2010 2:01 am by Lynxpaw

» The Nursery
A DIFF. STORY!! You just see. Chapter 1. EmptyFri Jan 15, 2010 1:08 am by Ivykit

» Russetkit's creation
A DIFF. STORY!! You just see. Chapter 1. EmptySun Jan 10, 2010 4:23 pm by Lightningflight

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Forum
Affiliates
free forum

A DIFF. STORY!! You just see. Chapter 1.

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Lynxpaw
Kit
Kit
Lynxpaw

A DIFF. STORY!! You just see. Chapter 1. Empty
PostSubject: A DIFF. STORY!! You just see. Chapter 1.   A DIFF. STORY!! You just see. Chapter 1. EmptySat Nov 14, 2009 10:15 am

I blinked open my eyes to see a world of color surrounding me, only as vivid and real as it was in my dreams. The air was crisp and cool and a blanket of sparkling white snow covered the moorland, gleaming silver in the moonlight. The colors around me were not in my ears as they usually were. I knew I was seeing them with my eyes. And I knew because I didn't just see them in my mind; I felt them, tasted them... The colors were a part of me. I'd almost forgotten how easy and good it was to see through my eyes. "Hollyfang," Cocostar's voice rang in my ears. "Oh, no," I muttered, "This isn't about Lionpaw again, is it?"
"Of course not," Cocostar meowed, "You have made your decision on that matter. I don't have the power to change your mind. And I don't have the power to change your mind about the prophecy. But I do have the power to make the prophecy come true." "Here we go again with the prophecy!" I hissed, "I don't want to be a part of it, I told you!" Cocostar's figure flashed before me. Her back was arched and her fur stood on end. Her eyes glistened with fury. Trying without success to contain her anger, she tore up the grass with her paws, and I was thankful it wasn't my fur. "You will fufill the prophecy!" she hissed through her teeth, "And yes, I do have the power to make you. I can force you to do whatever I want. And if I have to, I will. But I don't want to. Which is why I brought you here, to the future."
"The future?" I rolled my eyes. Cocostar breathed in deeply to keep from screaming at me, "I want to show you what will happen if you don't fufill the prophecy." "Fine," I spat, following her down the steep slope near the lake.
There was Flowerleap, my mother, leading a battle patrol with pride. Then, suddenly, a swarm of CloudClan warriors charged over the hill. Every warrior was there, every apprentice, and even the healthy elders. Snowpaw, the young she cat, was at their lead. "Snowstar," Cocostar meowed, "Snowpaw's going to be made a leader the day Graystar dies." "She looks too young!" I protested. "She is," Cocostar's voice was grave, "She hasn't completed her apprentice training even in this time. But that's CloudClan's choice - and in this case a wrong one."
The ThunderClan cats paused at the edge of the hill as Flowerleap tried to resolve things peacefully. If they fought, NinjaClan would be shredded. But Snowstar didn't look merciful. She shook her head and unsheathed her claws. I couldn't hear them, though. I guessed that was the thing about the future. The words had not yet been said, so no earthly cat could hear them. Not even me. Snowstar held one claw up to Flowerleap's throat threateningly. The other CloudClan cats charged, taking down NinjaClan easily, and leaving Flowerleap with no help. "Fight!!!!" I screeched, tears streaming from my eyes, "Flowerleap fight!!!!" "She can't hear you," Cocostar meowed, "None of them can."
Snowstar whispered something in Flowerleap's ear. Then, she sliced my mother open from tail tip to neck. The loudest wail I had ever heard suddenly split the sky and I sank down in greif. It wasn't until moments later that I realized the cat who wailed had been me.
I suddenly felt rage overpower it all. I turned to Cocostar, "That's a lie!!!!" I threw my head back in sorrow, "That will never happen!!! StarClan will not allow it!!!" "We can't stop Snowstar's actions," Cocostar meowed, "Only you can." "The prophecy!" I snarled, "It's a lie, too! None of this is real!!! You only want to scare me!!! I won't fufill your stupid prophecy! It's not real, not real! I refuse to believe!!!"
"Suit yourself," Cocostar's face darkened, "But if you don't, you will lose every cat you love. Every cat who loves you."
"No I won't," I growled, "You just see!"
Then, I felt the springy moss beneath me, and opened my eyes. Nothing, of course. Only moments later was I able to pick up the echoes of the apprentices' den. "Lose every cat you love," I repeated Cocostar's words mockingly, "Pssh! That won't happen."
I padded out of the apprentices den, and instantly felt the need to apologize to Bunpaw. Luckily, she was sitting by the fresh kill pile, digging into a plump sparrow. Darepaw sat beside her, sharing the prey. "Hey," I meowed, sitting down beside her.
Bunpaw shuffled away from me deliberately, "What?" I'd never heard her speak so harshly to any cat. "Sorry..." I meowed, biting my lip, "About earlier, you know. I didnt mean to snap at you." Bunpaw didn't reply. She didn't even look at me. "So how about the walk now?" I asked her softly. "I'm not in the mood!" she snapped frostily, repeating my words from earlier. "Come on, I told you I-" "I said I'm not in the mood!" I could tell she was mocking me now.
"Ok," I murmured, "Some other time then?" Bunpaw flashed me an angry look. "Yeah," she hissed sarcastically, "Some other time." I couldn't help but feel crushed. Ususally Darepaw was quick to forgive. Why was she acting this way?
Back to top Go down
https://ninjawarriorcats.forumotion.com
Lynxpaw
Kit
Kit
Lynxpaw

PostSubject: Chapter 2, Bad Morning   A DIFF. STORY!! You just see. Chapter 1. EmptySat Nov 14, 2009 10:19 am

I never thought that any cat would be so greatful for such a measly amount of fresh kill. Aspenpaw and Rattlepaw, as I told them to do, had left a brightly colored stone right in the center of the clearing. The rock was hard to miss, actually. Every corner of it glimmered in the sunlight, reflecting its powerful rays almost as if it were a second sun. As I promised, I had left them some fresh kill buried deep in the dirt. The thin mouse I had left them looked just pitifully large enough to fill one cat's stomach, but they had devoured it in ravenous gulps, proving just how serious the starvation in CloudClan had become.
"Many cats have died," Rattlepaw had explained, hanging his head in greif and shame, "Berrynose, Brackenfur, Thornclaw, Lionblaze, Lightningfoot, Briarthorn, and even Jayfeather have passed on." "Our kits are dying, too," Aspenpaw added, "Lostsong just had her first litter. And since we don't have enough prey, she wasn't able to produce enough milk. Four of them died, leaving only one. Firelkit."
"That sounds serious," I meowed slowly, nodding my head. Maybe the rival Clan's situation was worse than I thought.
After our uneasy conversation, I had left the clearing and headed back to camp, feeling more than discouraged now that I knew my brother and sister's family were starving. I dragged my tired self through the camp entrance, eyelids heavy with sleep. It was just now dawn, allowing me little time to make it look like I had been sleeping all night. "Hey there, earlybird!" Bunpaw's meow from the medicine den almost startled me out of my fur. "Shh!" I hissed, "You're going to wake every cat!" Bunpaw grinned, "Then maybe we should go for a nice morning walk, you know. Down by the lake?" I shook my head quickly, hoping it didn't make it too obvious that I'd been out all night. "I'm not in the mood," I growled, baring my teeth.
"Well then, Mrs. Grumpypaws!" she snapped, but with a hint of amusement in her voice. She bounded out of the medicine den and padded over to meet me, "Come on, it won't be that long! Besides, we haven't talked in a while!" For a moment, I wondered if I really should go. Then, I decided that it would be a waste of time. "I said I'm not in the mood!" I grumbled, ears flat against my head, "I need to sleep late today anyway so that I can practice battle moves later."
Bunpaw's face darkened, and her gleaming eyes dulled. She seemed to finally realize that I wasn't joking. "Oh," my freind sounded crushed, "That's okay, I guess. Some other time, then?" "Yeah," I muttered sarcastically, rolling my eyes, "Some other time." Bunpaw's sadness burst into anger quickly. "Okay, fine," she hissed, trying to keep her cool, "I'll just go ask Freepaw!" Then she stomped away into the medicine den, not even looking over her shoulder.
I hung my head in shame, realizing how badly I'd hurt her. How could I have been so horrible to my best freind? I shook my head sadly. Now was not the time for this. I laid down in my nest in the apprentices' den, closed my eyes, and let sleep overtake me.
Back to top Go down
Lynxpaw
Kit
Kit
Lynxpaw

PostSubject: Chapyer 3, Genius Plan.   A DIFF. STORY!! You just see. Chapter 1. EmptySat Nov 14, 2009 10:27 am

There are days when you feel like you could fight forever, the energy never fading from your limbs. You feel the power racing through your body, electrifying every hair on your pelt so that it stands upright. The thrill of the fight courses through your legs and into your claws and you eject the venom of power right onto your enemies. And you feel like the strongest cat in the world when you watch your opponent flee for their life, blood spinning through the air. This is how I felt now as I rushed down the hill, leading all my Clanmates into war against our rivals. It made me feel like a true leader.
As we reached the bottom, where the slope grew gentler and then leveled out, I felt the wind as cats flew past me as fast as lightning, flinging themselves into the midst of intruders and unsheathing their claws on the enemies. I sat back for a moment and admired my Clanmates; their fierce, flashing claws and their glistening sharp teeth, stained with NinjaClan blood.
Next thing I knew, I felt something ram into my side, sending a searing jolt of pain through my body like lightning. I struggled to grip the attacker's fur, then I was able to sink my claws into his flesh and toss him off, sending him flying straight into a rock. The young cat sprang frantically back to his paws, shaking away the pain as if I had only given him a minor injury. But instead, his whole shoulder was split open, blood trickling down his side.
"Rattlepaw?" I meowed, recognizing his sleek tabby pelt under the dirt and blood. My own brother. The thought struck me like a knife, reminding me of the pain and turmoil I had gone through when Flowerleap broke my heart by telling me I was half Clan. Well, at least I'm not from three Clans like he is, I told myself, Lucky he and Aspenpaw don't have a little TornadoClan in 'em as well.
"Yeah, it's me," the agressive tom replied, "You're gonna pay for what you did to me the other day. All you Cloudclan cats are gonna pay. Pay for not giving us prey when we're starving!"
"Calm down," I told him, thinking this through very carefully. I was sure to measure the effect that each word would have on him, "Aspenpaw. Is she here?" Rattlepaw bared his teeth in a snarl, "Who wants to know?" "I do," I told him, trying to show him that I was not afraid, "Unless you'd like another wound for the other shoulder."
Rattlepaw looked thoughtful for a moment, probably pondering whether or not to trust me. "Uh, yeah," he meowed at last, "She's right over there." He pointed to a young tortoiseshell she cat with his tail. She was battling with Darepaw, and a little white she cat was not far behind, creeping up on Darepaw ever so slowly. I recognized her from earlier; the cat who saw me and tried to communicate with me using her eyes. Snowpaw.
I realized that I would have to do something nice for my sister and distract my freind. "NO!" I yowled with as much emotion as I could. I raced forward and bowled him out of Snowpaw's way, tossing him in the direction of the battle. "Go and help Harespring and Sunclaw fight off Berrynose. I got these two."
"Aspenpaw," I meowed, turning to her. The young she cat froze, looking uneasy, "Um, Rattlepaw and I want a word with you." Aspenpaw's stance grew hostile and her eyes smoldered in rage, "Who do you think you are? Some cat who can just come up here and tell me what to do?" She surely took after her father, Bloodfang--Huntingfoot now-- with her fiesty attitude and bit of a temper. "Come on," I told her, "If you just come everything will be all right." "And why should I trust you?" she spat, glaring at me with those huge bright green eyes-- Flowerleap's eyes.
I sighed. I didn't really have any other choice. "I'm Flowerleap's daughter," I told her, staring right into her eyes. Aspenpaw's anger suddenly melted and all hints of hostility faded. "Flowerleap's daughter?" Rattlepaw padded over to join us, his eyes wide with amazement. He and Aspenpaw exchanged a quick glance, then they turned their attention back to me. "My name is Hollyfang," I told them, pushing away the worry that nagged at the back of my mind, "Daughter of Flowerleap and Huntingfoot. Come with me, and I will give you what none of your other Clanmates will ever get from a CloudclanClan cat." The two siblings looked excited.
I led them to a quiet place away from the battle, where the earth was still fresh over the spot where I'd hidden their prize. "I don't want you two to die," I explained, uncovering the hole deep in the ground, "So I brought you this." I dragged out two huge rabbits, each of them almost the size of a full grown warrior. My brother's and sister's eyes widened. They licked their lips, "For us?" I nodded gravely, staring down at the prize once more. It had taken a while to find such plump rabbits, but with determination I had found just the right ones.
"I will not let you starve," I meowed firmly, "Which is why I am making this your eternal food stock. Whenever you are hungry, come to this spot and leave a stone or rock in the center of the clearing to let me know. Then, when you come back the next day, there will be great food waiting for you."
By the time I finished speaking ,they had already eaten both kills . "Thank you, sister," Rattlepaw meowed, "I don't know how I'll ever repay you." "You can repay me," I meowed, " by telling no cat of this plan." The two cats nodded. And as we headed back out into the battlefeild, I somehow knew that it had been a bad idea, and that something was going to happen that revealed my genius plan.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A DIFF. STORY!! You just see. Chapter 1.   A DIFF. STORY!! You just see. Chapter 1. Empty

Back to top Go down

A DIFF. STORY!! You just see. Chapter 1.
Page 1 of 1