Clan Cats
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Clan Cats

Join the Clans and fight against others in aghast!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» The journey of a lifetime
Chapter 3, Acceptance EmptyFri Feb 12, 2010 10:54 pm by Lynxpaw

» Music/Singing time
Chapter 3, Acceptance EmptyTue Feb 09, 2010 9:30 pm by Lynxpaw

» Lilytail's life
Chapter 3, Acceptance EmptySun Jan 24, 2010 4:37 pm by Lynxpaw

» The Warrior Code....Learn it, live it
Chapter 3, Acceptance EmptySun Jan 24, 2010 4:19 pm by Lynxpaw

» APPRENTICES!!!
Chapter 3, Acceptance EmptyThu Jan 21, 2010 9:51 am by Lynxpaw

» Speckleheart's family <3
Chapter 3, Acceptance EmptyWed Jan 20, 2010 6:48 pm by Lynxpaw

» The Kit Den!
Chapter 3, Acceptance EmptyFri Jan 15, 2010 2:01 am by Lynxpaw

» The Nursery
Chapter 3, Acceptance EmptyFri Jan 15, 2010 1:08 am by Ivykit

» Russetkit's creation
Chapter 3, Acceptance EmptySun Jan 10, 2010 4:23 pm by Lightningflight

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Forum
Affiliates
free forum

Chapter 3, Acceptance

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Lynxpaw
Kit
Kit
Lynxpaw

Chapter 3, Acceptance Empty
PostSubject: Chapter 3, Acceptance   Chapter 3, Acceptance EmptySat Nov 07, 2009 3:17 pm

When we had finally gotten on the rocks Clawstar stepped up and announced, “Ahem. There is another dog who wishes to join Cloudpack. She is a wondrous fighter and very nice out of battle. Who here disapproves?” Many barks were heard but one stood out. It was a large Beagle. I gulped and stepped forwards. He glared at me and with a howl came and pinned me on my back. I got up and quickly pushed him over, clawing and scratching as he took a single bite on my back leg. Clawstar ran up. “Stop it, Skybeam!!” The beagle backed away and slunk into the silent crowd. Suddenly another dog jumped up to greet me with herbs in her mouth. It was the westie from before!! She rubbed some herbs on me and I felt a lot better. “Haha. Just ignore Skybeam. He’s really mean.” Yowls of happiness were heard from all around until Clawstar silenced them. He turned to me and announced, “Mid. You shall be joining Cloudpack, and your new name shall be…..” Mumblings were made until he started up again. “Your new name will be Icepaw because of your black body and your single white paw.” Cheerings came from all around and I saw Ripplestar. I ran to her. “Can you believe it? I’m in Cloudpack!!” I said with a warm smile on my face. “I know. You will probably have trainings with me and Silverpaw. Oh, Silverpaw was the strange silver westie.” I laughed. "Got it."
Back to top Go down
https://ninjawarriorcats.forumotion.com

Chapter 3, Acceptance
Page 1 of 1