Clan Cats
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Clan Cats

Join the Clans and fight against others in aghast!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» The journey of a lifetime
Chapter 2, Clawstar EmptyFri Feb 12, 2010 10:54 pm by Lynxpaw

» Music/Singing time
Chapter 2, Clawstar EmptyTue Feb 09, 2010 9:30 pm by Lynxpaw

» Lilytail's life
Chapter 2, Clawstar EmptySun Jan 24, 2010 4:37 pm by Lynxpaw

» The Warrior Code....Learn it, live it
Chapter 2, Clawstar EmptySun Jan 24, 2010 4:19 pm by Lynxpaw

» APPRENTICES!!!
Chapter 2, Clawstar EmptyThu Jan 21, 2010 9:51 am by Lynxpaw

» Speckleheart's family <3
Chapter 2, Clawstar EmptyWed Jan 20, 2010 6:48 pm by Lynxpaw

» The Kit Den!
Chapter 2, Clawstar EmptyFri Jan 15, 2010 2:01 am by Lynxpaw

» The Nursery
Chapter 2, Clawstar EmptyFri Jan 15, 2010 1:08 am by Ivykit

» Russetkit's creation
Chapter 2, Clawstar EmptySun Jan 10, 2010 4:23 pm by Lightningflight

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Forum
Affiliates
free forum

Chapter 2, Clawstar

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Lynxpaw
Kit
Kit
Lynxpaw

Chapter 2, Clawstar Empty
PostSubject: Chapter 2, Clawstar   Chapter 2, Clawstar EmptySat Nov 07, 2009 3:14 pm

I whirled around to see the biggest Doberman I have ever seen in my life. It was about 4 tail lengths bigger than me. It stood with sturdy paws then looked down at me. “Apprentice. Have you befriended a Ninjapack warrior?” His voice was loud in my ear. “Uh-uh-uh no, Clawstar. He uh-uh isn’t in any clan. He is a uh-uh---” The golden Dobie cut him off, “A PUPPYPET!!” He barked. I took a step back. The great dog looked at Ripplestar. “Apprentice I can’t believe you would befriend a puppy pet! Of all the great pups you befriend a puppy pet!” Ripplestar looked up. “No. no. no. Clawstar, she is a great fighter! She took me by surprise and pinned me in a matter of seconds!!” Clawstar looked suddenly approvingly at me. I couldn’t help but meeting his gaze. He stepped towards me. “Puppypet. You have beaten a Cloudpack warrior?? Come, puppy pet, you too, Ripplestar.” We starting walking back when a silver Wesite walked up to me. “Hi. Are you new or a prisoner?” Her expression was neither worried or sad, but more happy and jubilant. I smiled back and said, “Um I don’t know. I’m a puppy pet so I don’t know what’s going to happen.” I smiled at her and continued. When we approached a big rock I couldn’t help but feel different. Many dogs of all kinds were around me. Dachshunds, Golden Retrievers, Beagles, Huskies, Pugs, Dalmatians, Labs, Border Collies, Collies, Chihuahuas, and about every other dog you could think of. But the only type that I DID NOT see, was a German Sheppard. Did Ripplestar tell the truth when she spoke about not letting a German Sheppard join? My heart skipped a beat.
Back to top Go down
https://ninjawarriorcats.forumotion.com

Chapter 2, Clawstar
Page 1 of 1